In Episode 29, Pam Giss (Launch Principal) interviews Carter on his book “Land to Lots – How to Borrow Money You Don’t Have to Pay Back and LAUNCH Master Planned Communities.”
In this two-part series you’ll learn:
- Why Carter wrote the book.
- What is the importance of being IRR driven or nominal dollar driven in relation to structure bond transactions?
- What is the Launch Sequence?
- Lessons learned over 30 years of working with developers.
- How to create certainty and flexibility in transactions.
- How to reduce or eliminate costs.
- What constitutes a successful financing for Launch?
Get your complimentary copy of Land to Lots – How to Borrow Money You Don’t Have to Pay Back and LAUNCH Master Planned Communities (pay shipping only), By clicking on the link below:
Complimentary Bond Sizing Analysis: https://www.launch-mpc.com/financing