In Episode 34 Carter continues his interview with Randy Rollo, President of Randolph Texas Development, related to his tax exempt $36.5MM – Municipal Utility District (“MUD”) Forward Funding Capital Appreciation Bond on this Lariat project located in Liberty Hill, Texas. Randy’s transaction represents the first of its kind tax-exempt, non-recourse bond issuance which essentially “forward funded” future MUD bonds thereby accelerating cash into the project proforma.
In this podcast you’ll learn:
- Lessons learned during the bond issuance process;
- Why Randy would do another MUD Forward Funding CAB;
- The future of MUD Forward Funding CABs and, much more.
Randy Rollo: Rrollo@randolphtexas.com (512) 750-0896
Plus: Whenever you’re ready here are 4 ways Launch can help you with your project:
- Prepare a MUD Forward Funding Bond Analysis for your Project– If you have a project in Texas that has an established MUD, contact Carter Froelich: email@example.com and have Launch prepare an initial MUD Forward Funding CAB bond analysis for your project.
- Add Favorable Financing Language to Annexation and/or DevelopmentAgreements – Create certainty and flexibility related to your project’s infrastructure financing by having Launch professionals prepare handcrafted favorable financing language for inclusion in your Annexation and/or Development Agreement.
- Perform The RED Analysis™ on your Project– We have developed a unique process at Launch called The RED Analysis™ in which we perform a diagnostic review of your project to determine possible ways to Reduce, Eliminate and Defer infrastructure construction costs in order to enhance project returns.
- Track Your Reimbursable Costs Utilizing The Launch Reimbursement System™(“LRS”) – Never lose track of your district eligible reimbursable costs and have Launch manage your district’s costs reimbursement tracking, preparation of electronic reimbursement submittal packages and processing of your reimbursement requests with the district, jurisdiction and/or agency.
Complimentary Offers for Land to Lots™ Listeners
Complimentary Land to Lots book: Complimentary Book
Complimentary Bond Sizing Analysis: Complimentary Bond Sizing