In Episode 42
Carter discusses the second stage of The Launch Sequence™ in which the project’s financing plan outlined in The Finance Plan™ is executed. In The Launch Sequence™ this is called the Implementation Phase of the financing.
In this podcast you’ll learn:
- What is the Implementation Process and why is it important;
- Why developer’s cannot rely on underwriters to execute their Project’s finance plan;
- The importance of checking the consistency of all Special District financing document to The Finance Plan™ and entitlement documents;
- What is The Project Financing Checklist™ and why is it important to the financing;
- The importance of adding favorable infrastructure financing language in the Development Agreement;
- What are key elements of the financing that need to be included in the Development and/or project financing agreements;
Plus: Whenever you’re ready, here are 4 ways Launch can help you with your project:
- Prepare an Initial District Bond Sizing for Your Project– If you have a project in excess of 250 acres in AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, NC, NM, SC, TX or UT, contact Carter Froelich firstname.lastname@example.org and have Launch prepare an initial bond analysis for your project.
- Add Favorable Financing Language to Annexation and/or Development Agreements – Create certainty and flexibility related to your project’s infrastructure financing by having Launch professionals prepare handcrafted favorable financing language for inclusion in your Annexation and/or Development Agreement.
- Perform The RED Analysis™ on your Project– We have developed a unique process at Launch called The RED Analysis™ in which we perform a diagnostic review of your project to determine possible ways to Reduce, Eliminate and Defer infrastructure construction costs in order to enhance project returns.
- Track Your Reimbursable Costs Utilizing The Launch Reimbursement System™ (“LRS”) – Never lose track of your district eligible reimbursable costs and have Launch manage your district’s costs reimbursement tracking, preparation of electronic reimbursement submittal packages and processing of your reimbursement requests with the district, jurisdiction and/or agency.
Complimentary Offers for Land to Lots™ Listeners
Complimentary Land to Lots book:
Complimentary Bond Sizing Analysis:
Complimentary Bond Sizing