In Episode 37 Carter continues his deep dive into how to plan a project financing utilizing the unique process developed by Launch over 35+ years of working on over 500 projects around the United States.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What can be done to increase the “shopping basket” of eligible facilities available for financing.
- The key metrics to consider when estimating a project’s bonding capacity.
- Why a Cost Segregation Analysis™ is important.
- The preparation of the “ask” list.
- How to create an effective metric for Cost Sharing Agreements.
- Plus: Whenever you’re ready, here are 4 ways Launch can help you with your project:
- Prepare an Initial District Bond Sizing for Your Project– If you have a project in excess of 250 acres in AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, NC, NM, SC, TX or UT, contact Carter Froelich firstname.lastname@example.org and have Launch prepare an initial bond analysis for your project.
- Add Favorable Financing Language to Annexation and/or Development Agreements – Create certainty and flexibility related to your project’s infrastructure financing by having Launch professionals prepare handcrafted favorable financing language for inclusion in your Annexation and/or Development Agreement.
- Perform The RED Analysis™ on your Project– We have developed a unique process at Launch called The RED Analysis™ in which we perform a diagnostic review of your project to determine possible ways to Reduce, Eliminate and Defer infrastructure construction costs in order to enhance project returns.
- Track Your Reimbursable Costs Utilizing The Launch Reimbursement System™ (“LRS”) – Never lose track of your district eligible reimbursable costs and have Launch manage your district’s costs reimbursement tracking, preparation of electronic reimbursement submittal packages and processing of your reimbursement requests with the district, jurisdiction and/or agency.
Complimentary Offers for Land to Lots™ Listeners
Complimentary Land to Lots book:
Complimentary Bond Sizing Analysis:
Complimentary Bond Sizing