In Episode 40
Carter speaks with Chris Bley the Co-President of IHP Capital Partners on the role and importance of private equity in the MPC capital stack.
In this podcast you’ll learn:
- The characteristics that private equity is looking for in a project and operator;
- Why land is a great investment vehicle for equity;
- Where equity is looking to deploy capital;
- The typical private equity deal structure; and
- Lessons learned over the years in the trenches.
IHP Website – www.ihpinc.com
Sunfield – www.sunfieldtexas.com
Chris Bley – email@example.com
Plus: Whenever you’re ready, here are 5 ways Launch can help you with your project:
- Prepare an Initial District Bond Sizing for Your Project– If you have a project in excess of 250 acres in AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, NC, NM, SC, TX or UT, contact Carter Froelich firstname.lastname@example.org and have Launch prepare an initial bond analysis for your project.
- Prepare a MUD Forward Funding Launch Bond™ Analysis for your Project – If you have a project in Texas that has an established MUD, contact Carter Froelich email@example.com and have Launch prepare an initial MUD Forward Funding CAB bond analysis for your project.
- Add Favorable Financing Language to Annexation and/or Development Agreements – Create certainty and flexibility related to your project’s infrastructure financing by having Launch professionals prepare handcrafted favorable financing language for inclusion in your Annexation and/or Development Agreement.
- Perform The RED Analysis™ on your Project– We have developed a unique process at Launch called The RED Analysis™ in which we perform a diagnostic review of your project to determine possible ways to Reduce, Eliminate and Defer infrastructure construction costs in order to enhance project returns.
- Track Your Reimbursable Costs Utilizing The Launch Reimbursement System™ (“LRS”) – Never lose track of your district eligible reimbursable costs and have Launch manage your district’s costs reimbursement tracking, preparation of electronic reimbursement submittal packages and processing of your reimbursement requests with the district, jurisdiction and/or agency.
Complimentary Offers for Land to Lots™ Listeners
Complimentary Land to Lots book:
Complimentary Bond Sizing Analysis:
Complimentary Bond Sizing