In Episode 35 Carter discusses the importance of adding favorable financing language to annexation agreements, development agreements and financing agreements to ensure the greatest degree of certainty, flexibility and control related to your project’s financing.
In this podcast you’ll learn:
- What common district financing language should be included and why;
- How to increase the amount of eligible costs available for financing through district financing;
- Creating reimbursement language that accelerates the repayment of infrastructure costs benefiting other landowners;
- Language that will accelerate cash into your proforma and increase your project’s IRR.
- What language maximizes land value…..and much much more.
Plus: Whenever you’re ready, here are 4 ways Launch can help you with your project:
- Prepare an Initial District Bond Sizing for Your Project– If you have a project in excess of 250 acres in AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, NC, NM, SC, TX or UT, contact Carter Froelich firstname.lastname@example.org and have Launch prepare an initial bond analysis for your project.
- Add Favorable Financing Language to Annexation and/or Development Agreements – Create certainty and flexibility related to your project’s infrastructure financing by having Launch professionals prepare handcrafted favorable financing language for inclusion in your Annexation and/or Development Agreement.
- Perform The RED Analysis™ on your Project– We have developed a unique process at Launch called The RED Analysis™ in which we perform a diagnostic review of your project to determine possible ways to Reduce, Eliminate and Defer infrastructure construction costs in order to enhance project returns.
Track Your Reimbursable Costs Utilizing The Launch Reimbursement System™ (“LRS”) – Never lose track of your district eligible reimbursable costs and have Launch manage your district’s costs reimbursement tracking, preparation of electronic reimbursement submittal packages and processing of your reimbursement requests with the district, jurisdiction and/or agency.
Complimentary Offers for Land to Lots™ Listeners
Complimentary Land to Lots book: Complimentary Book
Complimentary Bond Sizing Analysis: Complimentary Bond Sizing