In Episode 39
Carter speaks with Tom Woliver the Co-President of the Oxland Group on the changing face of master planned community (“MPC”) amenity packages.
In this podcast you’ll learn:
- How have MPC amenity package evolved over time and why;
- The art of balancing the provision of amenities over the phasing of the project;
- Typical costs for providing “standard” amenities;
- Creating amenities that evolve over time;
- The interplay of hard scape and soft programming; and
- The most important amenity of an MPC.
Oxland Group Website – www.oxlandgroup.com
Painted Tree – www.paintedtreetx.com
Two Step Farm – www.oxlandgroup.com/two-step-farm-montgomery-texas
Tom Woliver – email@example.com
Plus: Whenever you’re ready, here are 5 ways Launch can help you with your project:
- Prepare an Initial District Bond Sizing for Your Project– If you have a project in excess of 250 acres in AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, NC, NM, SC, TX or UT, contact Carter Froelich firstname.lastname@example.org and have Launch prepare an initial bond analysis for your project.
- Prepare a MUD Forward Funding Launch Bond™ Analysis for your Project – If you have a project in Texas that has an established MUD, contact Carter Froelich email@example.com and have Launch prepare an initial MUD Forward Funding CAB bond analysis for your project.
- Add Favorable Financing Language to Annexation and/or Development Agreements – Create certainty and flexibility related to your project’s infrastructure financing by having Launch professionals prepare handcrafted favorable financing language for inclusion in your Annexation and/or Development Agreement.
- Perform The RED Analysis™ on your Project– We have developed a unique process at Launch called The RED Analysis™ in which we perform a diagnostic review of your project to determine possible ways to Reduce, Eliminate and Defer infrastructure construction costs in order to enhance project returns.
- Track Your Reimbursable Costs Utilizing The Launch Reimbursement System™ (“LRS”) – Never lose track of your district eligible reimbursable costs and have Launch manage your district’s costs reimbursement tracking, preparation of electronic reimbursement submittal packages and processing of your reimbursement requests with the district, jurisdiction and/or agency.
Complimentary Offers for Land to Lots™ Listeners
Complimentary Land to Lots book:
Complimentary Bond Sizing Analysis:
Complimentary Bond Sizing