In Episode 22, Carter Froelich continues his discussion of The Project Diagnostic™ focusing on the use of special purpose taxing districts, Cost Segregation Analysis™, and development impact fees as a means to offset infrastructure costs. If you haven’t listened to Episode 21, we encourage you to review this episode before moving to Episode 22.
In part two of this three-part series you will learn about:
- Why special purpose taxing districts are critical to the financing of public improvements.
- Establishing a competitive ad valorem tax rate equivalent for your project’s special purpose taxing district.
- What percentage of RCLCO’s Top 50 Selling Master Planned Communities are using special taxing districts to finance public infrastructure.
- Segregating costs into “cost buckets”.
- Development Impact Fees and Development Impact Fee Credits
Complimentary Bond Sizing Analysis: https://www.launch-mpc.com/financing