Episode 22 The Project Diagnostic™ (Part 2 of 3)
In Episode 22, Carter Froelich continues his discussion of The Project Diagnostic™ focusing on the use of special purpose taxing districts, Cost Segregation Analysis™, and development impact fees as a means to offset infrastructure costs. If you haven’t listened to Episode 21, we encourage you to review this episode before moving to Episode 22.
In part two of this three-part series you will learn about:
- Why special purpose taxing districts are critical to the financing of public improvements.
- Establishing a competitive ad valorem tax rate equivalent for your project’s special purpose taxing district.
- What percentage of RCLCO’s Top 50 Selling Master Planned Communities are using special taxing districts to finance public infrastructure.
- Segregating costs into “cost buckets”.
- Development Impact Fees and Development Impact Fee Credits
The Project Diagnostic™ Podcast Outline
The Project Diagnostic™ – A numeric PowerPoint outline of The Project Diagnostic™ concepts
RCLCO’s Top 50 Selling Master Planned Listing for 2022
Amazon.com: Land to Lots: How to Borrow Money you don’t have to Pay Back and LAUNCH Master Planned Communities: 9781636801315: Froelich, Carter: Books